Dr. William Saunders, has more than 15 years of chiropractic experience.
Dr. Saunders received his chiropractic degree in 1997 at Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, MN following a Master's Degree in Microbiology. He has been practicing in Vermillion since 2000.
He has diagnostic and courtesy privileges at the Sanford Vermillion Hospital, Orthopedic Institute, and Sioux Falls Open MRI.
Dr. Saunders is currently the staff chiropractic physician for the University Athletic Department at the University of South Dakota.
We strive to provide current, accurate information your family can depend on. We aim to:
- Have our patients achieve the highest levels of health.
- Encourage exercise and rehabilitation to promote muscle strengthening and flexibility.
- Enhance the well being of our patients through massage therapy as well as nutritional counseling and supplements.
- Serve, educate and value patients, leaving them with a positive experience!
Our approach is simple. We believe health is among our most valuable possession in life. Our health commitment is two-fold.
- Relief Care in Vermillion
- Wellness Care in Vermillion